Update: June 10, 2019 at 5:27 pm ET: We updated the list to include some newly revealed Stadia games, including Square Enix's upcoming Marvel Avengers game and Ubisoft's upcoming Watch Dogs: Legion.
Google Stages is set to shake the video game industry when launched in November 2019. Google Stages will allow everyone to stream large computer and console games from Google's cloud servers – up to 4K resolution and almost no latency – as long as players & # 39; Chromecast Ultra on a TV or a Chrome browser on tablets, laptops, desktops and Pixel 3 and Pixel 3a phones.
But a game service, no matter how advanced, is as good as the games it offers. Here's a look at the list of Google Stages games we currently know will be included in the streaming service. Some games will be included at the launch, and others will be released later.
Editor's note: We will update this Google Stage game list with more titles as they are announced.
Google Stage Games: Which games are compatible with the service?
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Ubisoft's most recent game in the time-consuming action series. Assassin's Creed Odyssey was also the game that Google tested in late 2018 and early 2019 publicly a previous version of Stadia, under the code game "project Flow. "
- Doom Eternal: Bethesda Softworks and id Software's second game in the reload first person shooter series. Doom Eternal was featured as part of the official Stadia unveiling event in March at the 2019 Game Developer Conference.
- Marvel's The Avengers game – Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics will bring the MCU-based superhero game to Stadia.
- See Dogs: Legion – The upcoming next game in the hacker-themed open world action series of Ubisoft will be available at Stadia
- Destiny 2: Bungie's sci-fi online shooter sequel will be part of the Stadia launch.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Ubisoft's open worldwide shooter sequel will be included in the Stadia service.
- Tom Clancy's The Division 2: The recent online action RPG by Ubisoft is being planned as a Stage launch.
- Baldur's Gate III: The upcoming and long-awaited Dungeons and Dragons-based fantasy RPG successor, developed by Larian Studios, will be a Stage launch camp.
- Doom: The first game in the reboot Doom series of ID and Bethesda will be playable via Stadia.
- GYLT: Tequila Works will bring its upcoming horror-themed third-person game to Stadia and will be exclusively on the platform
- Get packaged: A top multiplayer game for up to four players from developer Coatsink, Get Packed will be released at Stadia and will once again be on the platform exclusively.
- Borderlands 3 – Gearbox Software's long-awaited third full game in the first-person shooter RPG series will also be available at Stadia.
- Darksiders Genesis – THQ Nordic will release this next match in the Darksiders action series at Stadia.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 – Namco Bandai's fighting games, based on the popular anime, will be available at Stadia.
- Farming Simulator 19 – Yes, the best selling farming sim will allow you to grow your crops at Stadia.
- Final Fantasy XV – The Square Enix fantasy action RPG will appear at Stadia.
- Soccer Manager 2020 – The extremely popular soccer management sim game from Sports Interactive comes to Stadia.
- GRID – Codemasters brings their races to the Stadia platform.
- Net Dance 2020 – The next match in Ubisoft's long-running dance competition series will move ill through Stadia
- Metro Exodus – The recent post-apocalyptic shooter of 4A games comes to Stadia
- Mortal Kombat 11 – Kombat will arrive at Stadia, as the latest match in the classic fighting game series will be available on the platform
- NBA 2K – 2K Sports will bring its pro basketball game to Stadia.
- Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid The popular fighting games based on the recent Power Rangers movie will be playable at Stadia.
- Rage 2 – Bethesda Softworks is launching the recent open-world shooter to Stadia.
- Samurai Shodown – The old school fighting game of SNK comes to Stadia.
- The Crew 2 – Ubisoft's racing game sequel comes to the Stadia streaming platform
- The Older Scrolls Online – Bethesda Softworks's fantasy MMO will be playable via Stadia
- Thumper – The rhythm music game of indie developer Drool will be available from Stadia
- Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Square Enix's last three games in the Tomb Raider action adventure series will all be available via Stadia.
- Trials Ascending – Ubisoft's racing game will be part of the Stadia launch
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood – The upcoming first shooter from Bethesda Softworks will also be at Stadia.