Facebook is the world's largest social media site. People are always there and they upload a metric ton of photos. Hundreds of millions Photo & # 39; s going up every day. That means eventually, you might want to delete some of them. After all, potential employers can look through your photos and there are a few old memories you may not want to relive. We can show you how to remove Facebook photos on virtually any platform.
However, there are a few small examples. You cannot delete photos that you did not upload on Facebook yourself. You can remove the tag and it will remove the photo of your profile. In addition, you can ask friends to remove the Facebook photo from their profiles. If the photo is particularly egregious, you can also report the photo and hope that Facebook will take it for violating the terms of service. This tutorial only works for Facebook photos & # 39; s you uploaded.
Delete Facebook Photo's on Android and iOS
The mobile Facebook application is not as powerful as it was. It's actually a pretty bad place to manage all your Facebook photos. However, you can do basic pruning with the mobile app if you really need it.
Delete individual photos & # 39; s
Individual photos are pretty easy to remove. Open the photo you want to remove and then press the menu (three point) button. Select the option & # 39; Delete Photo & # 39; and confirm. This will remove your Facebook photo after that. It also works for profile photos & # 39; s and also covers photos & # 39; s.
Delete Facebook Photo Albums and Remove Mass Photo's
This one is a bit tricky, but completely feasible on Facebook's current app. You can't choose mass photos & # 39; s like you do in your gallery app or anything. However, there are ways to remove tons of photos simultaneously.
- Open Facebook, navigate to your profile page and then select "View All Photos".
- On this screen, move left until you reach the albums tab.
- Click on the main page of an album and tap the three-point menu button in the top right corner. From there, select the "Remove" option and confirm at the request to delete the album with each photo within the album.
You can use this little trick to also remove Facebook photos. Simply create a new discarded album and add all the photos you no longer want to the album. Then, remove the album and then all the photos you don't want anymore. It's a little boring, but it works pretty well.
This method was tested on an Android device. However, the methods also need to be largely applicable to the iPhone and iPad version. We also need to note here that you cannot remove certain albums, including Profile Images, Featured Photos & Videos, or Video & # 39; s Photos. The three-point option does not appear for those albums.
Delete Facebook Photo & # 39; s on the Web
The website version works almost exactly as the programs do these days. You can delete single photos or photo albums, such as mobile versions. Also, since it works the same on any web browser, this method works for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Individual photo removal
It is easy to remove individual Facebook photos on the web and there are two ways to do this. Fortunately, both methods are short and fast available.
- Open any photo on the site and roll your mouse pointer over the photo. & Nbsp; Numerous controls will appear at the bottom of the photo.
- Click & # 39; Options & # 39; and select & # 39; Remove Photo & # 39 ;. Facebook will ask if you are sure. Confirm the deletion and the photo is gone.
- Navigate to your profile and click on the Photo & # 39; s tab. It shows you a great timetable version of all your photos.
- The top right corner of each photo has an icon with a pencil in it. Click on the icon and select the & # 39; Delete this photo & # 39; option.
- You can also remove options with this method. Use the & # 39; Remove Tag & # 39; option if you see it.
Delete photo albums (and remove bulk photos & # 39; s)
Unfortunately, there is no easy way to remove mass on Facebook on the web. With a little bit of creativity and the album removal method, you can, in fact, quickly remove photos & # 39; s.
- Navigate to your profile on the site and then click on the Photo & # 39; s tab. On the next page, you can choose photos from you, your photos, and albums. Select Albums.
- On the album page, you can find a three-point icon at the bottom right of all the albums you've made. Click it and select the & # 39; Delete Album & # 39; option.
If you delete a & # 39; Facebook album, all photos & # 39; s will be deleted in the album. So if you want to remove photos, create a new album and dump all the photos you don't want. Then just delete the album and the photo's in it are also gone. You still can't delete Facebook-created albums (such as Profile Images) this way, but you need to delete everyone you created.
Remove Facebook Photo & # 39; s on the mobile web
This method is not too different from any of the others, but it is a little different, so we thought we would include it in this guide.
Delete individual photos on the mobile web
There are a few small methods. To be honest, this version of Facebook feels much more disorganized than the desktop site or mobile application. Anyway, here we go.
- Open your browser, navigate to Facebook, and sign in if you're not finished yet.
- Navigate to your profile, scroll down and click the "View All Photo's" option.
- Find the photo you want to remove and tap it to open it.
- Click the More Options link just below the photo. On the next screen you should see options to rotate the photo left or right or, alternatively, to remove the photo. Click remove and confirm on the next page to remove the photo.
Delete albums (and remove mass photos & # 39; s) on the mobile web
Again, it's just slightly different from the usual website and mobile apps. However, it is different enough to possibly be confusing. Please note that you cannot remove Facebook-made albums such as Profile Photos & Covers Photo & # 39; s in this manner. It only works with albums you created.
- Navigate to Facebook's website and to your profile as normal. Scroll to your profile and click on the & # 39; See All Photo & # 39; s & # 39; option.
- The top half of the next screen should be some of your albums with an option to see the rest of them. Continue and click to see all your albums.
- Select the album you want to remove. When the next page loads, there is & # 39; a three-dimensional menu in the top right corner. Click it and select "Edit".
- On the next page there is & # 39; an option to remove the album, along with all the photos in there.
You can use it to remove mass & # 39; s in the same way as the mobile apps and desktop site. Create a discarded album, add the photos you don't want, and then delete the album to delete all the photos.
It's strange how the mobile site requires extra steps that don't need the regular website and mobile apps. However, it's quite easy and easy to remove photos on Facebook's mobile site.
There are a few other ways you can do this. Google Chrome extensions like this Delete your entire Facebook history, though it can take a few tries. However, it is much more than deleting some old photos, so we only recommend the core option if you plan to eliminate Facebook for the good.