Live streaming on Facebook was first introduced in 2015 and has been a hit since then. It is used by companies to promote their products and services, as well as everyday people who want to share with friends and family at the moment. Life streams are uncut and raw, which makes them real and so popular. It gives viewers the opportunity to really connect with the streamer so they can post their responses in real time as well as ask questions.
In this step-by-step guide, we'll show you how to get on Facebook with your Android device as well as your computer. The process is quick and easy no matter which platform you use. Let's dive in.
How to get on Facebook with an Android device
To go with you on Facebook Android device, start the program and type in "What's in mind?" section at the top, just as you would when creating a new post. Then choose the option & # 39; Go Live & # 39; from the list below.
Now is the time to set things up. Start by choosing which camera to use for the live stream – front or back. You can switch between the two via the camera button at the top of the screen. Give your live stream a description and add your location if you want your viewers to know exactly where you are. You can also add an emoji to the mix to let people know how you feel.
The next step is to invite your Facebook friends to join the live stream. Tap the "Bring a friend" option at the bottom of the screen and select some friends from the list that will be notified as soon as you go directly. Once finished, the next step is to add flair to the video with things like filters, frames and text. Just tap the magic icon next to the blue "Start Live Video" button and play around with the options that appear.
The last step before going to live is to go to "Live Settings" and choose who can see your live stream (anyone, friends, specific friends …). You can have access to these settings by tapping the "To: …" section in the upper-left corner of the screen. Once you're done, you can finally go to Facebook by tapping the "Start Live Video" button.
Step-by-step instructions on how to get on Facebook on Android:
- Open the Facebook application on your Android device.
- Tap at the top of the "What's in Mind" section.
- Tap the "Go Live" option.
- Select the camera to use for the live stream. Switch between the front and rear one with the camera icon at the top of the screen.
- Enter your live stream & quot; title & quot; and add & quot; place if you like. You can also throw an emoji.
- Invite your Facebook friends to join the live stream by tapping the "Bring a Friend" option. The selected friends will be notified as soon as you go directly.
- Add a flair to the video with filters, frames and text by tapping the magic icon next to the "Live Live Video" button.
- Choose exactly who can see your live stream (anyone, friends, specific friends …) by tapping the "To: …" section in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Tap the "Live Live Video" button to start live streaming.
You can stream up to a maximum of four hours of life. Press the "Finish" button to stop streaming, after which you can share or delete the recording on your timeline.
How to get on Facebook with a computer
Living with your computer on Facebook is less popular than with a smartphone, just because you do not have your computer at all times on your computer. It's also much bigger and heavier, so it's not that good to turn it around if you want to show your surroundings.
To start, visit Facebook on your computer, sign in and click the three horizontal dots icon that is in the "Create Post" section at the top of the page. A pop-up window will appear (as in the picture above), after which you must click the "Live Video" option.
The next step is to set up a few things before you live. Most of the settings are straight and the same as those we've covered with the Android version above, so I'm not going to go into detail here. You just need to add a title to the live stream, decide who can see it, and add a location. But you can't customize the stream with filters and text as you can on an Android device.
Step-by-step instructions on how to get on Facebook:
- Click on the three horizontal dots icon created in the & # 39; Post & # 39; at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Live Video" option.
- Add all the details (description, location, …).
- Click the "Go Live" button in the bottom right corner to start live streaming.
Read the following: How to uncover someone on Facebook
There you have it – that's how you can go on Facebook with your Android device or computer. Have you tried it? Let us know in the comments!