If you've finally given the portable trend and & # 39; n Apple Watch, you probably won't wait to test its features. But first you need to connect it to your iPhone. We are here to help with step by step instructions and troubleshooting solutions. Let's start!
To get started, you'll need an iPhone 5s or later with iOS 12 or later installed. If you've postponed for some reason to update your device, you should do so before attempting to connect your new Apple Watch. Once it's gone and both devices are turned on, that's what you need to do:
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi and turn on Bluetooth.
- Keep the devices close together throughout the setup process.
- Once your Apple Watch is turned on, you'll receive an automatic prompt on your iPhone asking you to set up the watch. Simply print. If the speed does not appear, you can open the Apple Watch application on your iPhone and choose New Password.
- A screen with a search must appear. Keep up your Apple Watch and customize it in the search window.
- After a short while, a mating confirmation message will appear on the screen.
- From there, you can set up Apple Watch at the bottom of the screen to set your preferences. Accept the terms and conditions (preferably after reading it).
- You can then enable and disable route tracking, set a password so you can use Apple Pay and more.
- Once you've selected all of your preferences, your Apple Watch will need a few minutes to sync. You will receive a temporary warning when it is finished.
- You should now enjoy all the features of your new Apple Watch.
An old Apple Watch links to a new phone and troubleshooter
Unfortunately, things don't always go smoothly, so if the above steps for linking an Apple Watch to a mobile phone didn't work for you, there are a few things you can do try. For example, if you bought a refurbished or second-hand Apple Watch, the previous owner might not be able to repair the factory. You can repair it yourself by going to the Watch settings General> Restore> Remove all content and settings. Once you've done this, just restart the linking process described above.
If you've had your Apple Watch for a while, but you've recently bought a new iPhone, don't be in a hurry to repair your watch. You can save all your settings and connect it to your new iPhone using iCloud to back up the iPhone currently connected to your Apple Watch. If you then set up your new phone, on the Apps and Data screen, you can simply choose Restore from an iCloud Backup. Once your setup is complete, you'll need a speed on your Apple Watch to connect it to your new iPhone. If you have one, tap OK and enter your password. You should then be able to use your old watch with your new phone without any problems.
To eliminate your Apple Watch
However, if problems arise, fix your Apple Watch and fix it very often:
- Open the Apple Watch application on your phone.
- Tap My Watch and find the watch you'd like to deploy.
- Tap the "i" icon next to the clock and then select Unpair Apple Watch.
An Apple Watch connects to other devices
If you do not own an iPhone but are partly for iPads, it is a pity to say that Apple Watches is not currently compatible with Apple's popular tablets. Of course, this can change in the future, and if it does, we will surely let it know.
Android fans can also ask themselves if their smartphones are compatible with Apple's portable. The short answer is no, not really. Apple's product ecosystem has never been known for its openness. There are currently some solutions if you want to connect your Android device to an Apple Watch, but its functionality is very limited. If you want to save yourself a lot of frustration, we recommend checking others Android compatible smartwatches or fitness bands farm.
These are our tips on how to connect your Apple Watch. Do you have your own tips? Share it with us in the comments.