The Redmi Note 7 Pro has an impressive price / performance ratio, which is a big battery, 48MP main camera, and more at the table. Xiaomi's sub-brand is not happy to let it down just because we now have a new stable update.
this new update (V10.3.5.0.PFHINXM) brings a variety of fixes to the table, but it also adds new AI camera modes and the April 2019 security package. You can see the release notes below.
- Solution: Camera power shut down when program is closed and reopened in Video mode
- New: New AI camera modes
Lock screen, status bar, notification shadow
- Solution: Bubble-time bubble overlaps with notification icons
- Solution: Low battery warning did not appear in landscape mode
- Optimization: You can open Home screen with your fingerprint after your face data is verified
- New: You can now limit the initial notification shadow to the lock screen
- Solution: Termination of calls lasts longer than expected
- Solution: Statusbar shortcut and floating call notification appeared simultaneously
- Optimization: Messages are not properly aligned
- SystemFix: Switching between spaces changes the text size
- Optimization: Updated Android security patch until April 2019. Increased system security.
Xiaomi didn't explain details about the new camera modes, and we would like to see the security package May 2019. Nevertheless, we are pleased to see that the company is providing more updates on the Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Last month's update improved photo sharpness in 48MP and 12MP modes, improved lower light snaps, and improved portrait. Have you received the most recent update? Let us know in the comments!