Welcome to our The Elder Scrolls: Blades update hub! We collect all the official updates and new content as added by Bethesda Game Studios. It's too early to predict how often the Older Scrolls: Blades will get updates, so keep an eye on this page.
Here you will find the most recent update, followed by previous updates. If you haven't installed TES Blades yet, just click the button below.
Check out our other The Elder Scrolls: Blades content before you get an arrow:
- The Older Scrolls: Blades Tips and Tricks: From Beginner to Champion
- Older Scrolls: Blades first impressions: Not a standard TES game
The Older Scrolls: Blades Updates – The Latest
The Older Scrolls: Blades update 1.1 review
Friday: June 9, 2019
As part of its E3 2019 event, Bethesda announced that The Elder Scrolls: Blades will receive its first major patch with new content and game enhancements. TES Blades now also offers new NPC voice action, bringing it one (baby) step closer to the PC peer.
TES Blades update 1.1 includes a new dragon quest line, jewelry, new work, solo arena battles, and more. The level cap is enhanced, with new challenges to the end of the game to keep things interesting. See the full list below for more details.
The Older Scrolls: Blades Update 1.1 patch notes
- A Terrible Ancient Dragon is through a small kingdom. Team up with a self-proclaimed "dragonist" and work to defeat this horrible animal.
- To begin this quest, you will want to talk to Sorine in town after completing the search, The Treasure Hunter.
- Stand out a little more from the townspeople by decorating yourself with new jewelry that you can make at the Smithy or buy at the Enchanter's Tower.
- Like weapons and armors, jewelry comes in ten levels.
- Rings offer bonus ranks to Spells and abilities while necklaces offer bonus ranks to Perks.
- Higher-level jewelry can provide more powerful skills, or even more ranks to less powerful children.
- Enchanted rings have the same primary enchantments as gauntlets.
- Enchanted necklaces have brand new elementary weakening and regeneration enchantments.
- You can find a new artefact, the Warlock's Ring.
- During the week of E3 2019, in addition to a new banner and Gems, you will be able to get the Crimson Kiss on IOS and Cascadia on Android.
New job opportunities
- New additions can be found for jobs, including new latest nature and new ways to test your combat skills.
- Take arms and fight NPC enemies one-on-one in Solo Arena Battle Jobs.
- Get fresh air with new work taking place in the bush.
- Certain secrets have been added to select Jobs. Will you find them all?
- Reward icons are included in the worklist.
- The average employment problems at higher levels have been reduced.
- The timing of Parent work rewards is popular.
- Material that can be collected is now picked up by tapping on the objective icon.
- food: Remove food from work.
NEW LISTEN – INCLUDED NPC VOICE OVER
- Improvements and additions have been made to different sounds around the world. If you thought you heard the town person, you probably talk!
- New voice over has been added to NPCs in the city, during major missions, and in Solo Arena Battle Jobs.
- You can now customize any voice over sound options in the settings menu.
- Dremora enemies now have unique sound.
- New sound modes have been added when an enemy is stunned by a high block and when & # 39; a Wisdomother blocks an attack.
- Poisoned weapons now have new sound.
- Step sound has been added that changes depending on which armor you have fitted.
- Music is now continuing where it has ceased once battles have been completed.
- Visual effects: The Ebony Mail artifact now emits smoke.
- coffins: Older and legendary chests can no longer be lost. They are still added to your coffins if they are received during full-time drilling.
- effort: We have improved the accuracy of Skull trouble ratings. Now, the difficulty rating only depends on your current equipped items.
- Dev Note: The Skull ratings are now more accurate in more situations and at all levels, but we are careful to identify any remaining cases that need improvement.
- leveling: The player level cap is increased to 100! To supplement this, we also added new levels and benefits, as well as more challenging work.
- Dev Note: To combat high-level power, levels with over 50 award increases or skill points no longer increase.
- effort: The difficulty level has been revised. We also added messages to identify the recommended initial floor.
- Dev Note: The new balancing offers a more consistent measure of challenge for all players.
- performance: Added a celebration if you exceed your current depth record.
- enemies: High level Dremora can drop Daedra Hearts and Daedroth Teeth into the Abyss.
- enemies: High-level dragons can now drop dragon legs, dragon shells and dragon glands into the abyss.
- options: Added the option to return directly to the village to & # 39; a runway.
- Rewards Show: The following Bible reward name is now displayed on the screen.
- rewards: Increase how many enemies need to be killed to earn the first bonus reward.
Creation and enemies
- attacks: Delay some Skeleton, Wight, Bear, and Giant Spider attacks.
- drops: Added possible item drops to Spiders, Skeletons, Goblin Wizards, Necromancers, Thalmor Agents, Warmasters, Trolls, Outcasts, and Nether Liches.
- Shulkunaak: Updated Shulkunaak scales after a unique new color.
SPELLS, ABILITIES, AND ENCHANTMENTS
- bonds: Standardized Preventing Negative Effects by Skills. The effects of Ice Spike, Blind, Paralyze, Guardbreaker, Harrying Bash and Staggering Bash can now all be avoided with the Absorb game, as well as killing all the skill's with Dodging Strike.
- Chief Quest: Added dialogue and cutscenes to the last two search queries.
- Five Stones Quest: Reduce the difficulty of the Undead Dragon in The Five Stones quest.
- Mercenaries in progress: Replace the Learning Reward for completing the mercenaries on the Run quest with Pearls.
- Quest items: Allocated higher margins to key search items.
- construction: Revised construction, upgrading and adjustment costs, as well as related Prestige rewards.
- Dev Note: The new balancing makes upgrading and adjusting more important to growing your town, with greater prestige rewards to do so. Adapting to Stone style now requires Bronze, and adapting to the Castle style requires Bronze and Marble, but both materials are now easier to find.
- decorations: Two unique decorations were added to give away during E3, the Apple Pie (iOS) and Sweet Roll banners (Android).
- decorations: New decorations added to produce in the workshop.
- decorations: New decorations added to the store over time.
- material: Increased Bronze and Marble Increase Rates in Cases. Reduced alchemy material drop.
- material: Added new collection to find Bronze or Marble jobs.
- Prestige Rewards: Prestige rewards added to earning and purchasing decorations.
- performance: Added buttons to show clearly when jewels can be issued to replace missing gold or material.
- performance: Added a button that appears when a challenge is completed to go directly to the Challenge list to claim your reward.
- Stock Menus: Enhanced filtering options and default sorting in store and inventory options.
- listings: Fixed an error that would return a "" list to the top when an action on an item in the list was taken.
- Download screen: Added loading screen tips on enemy damage types.
- menus: Update the tips menu with new and revised content.
- Notice: Added a notification for players who stop playing without collecting the daily reward.
- institutions: Increased maximum camera sensitivity.
- Store: Fixed an error that showed two daily rewards in the store.
- tutorials: Added new player tutorials on queries, village building, and device orientation.
ARMOR, WEAPONS, AND ITEMS
- description: Fixed a textbook referring to "Quicksilver Armor" as "Blades Armor".
- scrolls: Fixed a bug that Role of Revival made, takes inventory.
- weapons: Fixed an error that drastically reduced the power of the Onyx Cleaver and Onyx Saber's revival reduction effect.
- collection: Fixed an error that prevented you from collecting an item that was too close to you.
ART AND GRAPHICS
- animation: Fixed a visual error that prevents enemies from responding to the thunderstorm players' bolts.
- animation: Fixed visual problems with the elves encountered at the start of the Five Stones quest.
- graphic: Fixed a visual error similar to the Dwarf War as the Dwarf War.
- graphic: Fixed a visual error where the dragon will face an imperial banner in the wrong direction.
- Visual effects: Fixed a visual flaw that made the bolts issued by the Lighting Breeze and Deferred Lighting Bats appear to be interrupted when they were not.
- Visual effects: Fixed a visual error that misplaced certain visual effects on enchanted weapons.
- health: Fixed a problem that will not restore your health fully after death.
- combo: Fixed & nbsp; a bug that attacks the attack will change the second strike in a combination.
SPELLS, ABILITIES, AND ENCHANTMENTS
- abilities: Fixed an error that prevented capabilities from working correctly when used near the end of a Dodging Strike performed with a light weapon.
- enchantments: Fixed an error that made the Elementary Condition, Elemental Adrenaline, and Elemental Opportunistic Secondary Spells too strong when applied to damage over time.
- enchantments: & Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;: & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & gt;
- Advantages: Fixed a problem that has stopped against the Combat Focus fork applying to reckless anger.
- Advantages: Fixed an error that applied the Enchantment Synergy limit to protect bonuses.
- Advantages: Fixed an error that prevents the Enchantment Synergy benefit from work, once learned, from being loaded into a new area.
- resistors: Fixed a problem that drastically reduced the effectiveness of fire resistance against the Firing Wall.
performance: Fixed an error that doesn't allow the skill buttons to respond.
This is all for us The Elder Scrolls: Blades update hub. What would you like to see in future TES updates? Let us know in the comments below!