This week we learned everything about Xiaomi's arrival Redmi K20 and K20 Pro phones, which offer good specifications for an absurdly low price. It offers the same incredible value as last year budget king Pocophone F1, and although not officially Pokophone F2, the Redmi K20 Pro checks all the right boxes to be the F1 successor.
In non-Android news, Computex took place this week in Taiwan. It contains a few really interesting laptops, like the Asus Zenbook Pro Duo with two screens. There was even a display for personal PC cases you should see to believe.
Next week we will see the launch of the Oneplus 7, which retains the same look and feel of the OnePlus 6T. It does not have all the bells and whistles of the Oneplus 7 Pro, but is still delivering the OnePlus flagship performance promise at a lower price. Early June will also be the release of the middle series Moto Z4 for those of you who invest heavily in the Moto Mod ecosystem.
Here are the top 10 Android stories of the week
- The Redmi K20 Pro is all that the Pocophone F2 should be – Will the Redmi K20 Pro become the Pokophone F2 in global markets? Here's why we hope it will be.
- Asus Zenfone 6 Review: An Absolute Steal – If you want 90 percent of a flagship for 50 percent of the price, it's the phone to beat.
- OnePlus 7 impressions: this is & # 39; Flagship Killer & # 39; again – Value flagship done right! Here are our early impressions of OnePlus's latest.
- Motorola Moto Z4 hands-free: Moto keeps the Mod line alive – The Moto Z4 is a mid-range phone but can be upgraded to 5G with a snap-on mod.
- Pocophone F1 redux: Still the best value for money? – We look back to the legendary Pocophone F1 to see if it's still in 2019!
- Asus Zenbook Pro Duo is underway – are two screens better than one? – Asus takes its bounty to a new level with its new Zenbook Duo and Pro Duo.
- Behind the scenes at Realme's factory – Ever wondered how a smart phone is made up? Find out here!
- Meizu's review: Intriguing hardware, frustrating software – It's not a marketing band like the Meizu Zero, but is it a phone you actually want to buy?
- AirPods (2019) review: Android users have better options – They improve on the parent in a number of important ways, but matter if you rock an Android device?
- Is the Pixel 3a what Google Pixel should have been from the beginning? – Are these Nexus-like phones that Pixel was always meant for?
Learn more about the Android Podcast
On this week's podcast edition, we talk about the Moto Z4 and give us impressions of Asus's new dual screen laptops. Listen to the whole episode below!
Do you want to receive the weekly podcast on your device? Sign in with your favorite player below!
Who wants to win a OnePlus 7 Pro?
Don't miss this video
That's it, people! We'll get another exciting and more up-to-date story for you next week. In order to keep abreast of all the things Android authority meanwhile, please sign up for our newsletters at the link below.