This week we finally got concrete details about Google's upcoming game streaming service, Google Stages. This includes a list of games It will be available when it's in November as well as internet requirements for 4K and 1080p streaming. In addition to the live stream, more details can be found walked away on the official website.
Apple's annual WWDC conference this week, reveals new hardware and software. A large part of the event was dedicated to iOS 13, which is more similar to Android than ever. It even has Some features we hope make for Android in the future.
As for reviews, we have this week Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Edition review, with a 10x zoom lens Huawei P30 Pro style. However, Huawei doesn't rest on his laurels and pushes out An update to the Huawei P30 Pro camera This made the current camera king even better.
Here are the top 10 Android stories of the week
- Oppo Reno 10x zoom version overview: A serious Huawei P30 Pro competitor – The Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Edition competes against the big guys with its advanced camera system.
- Google Stages restores one of the few errors of Pixel 3a – Thanks to Google Stages, Pixel 3a is about to be one of the best gaming phones on the market.
- Is your internet good enough for Google Stages? This is complicated – The speed of your internet connection is important, but there is more to think about.
- Android and iOS are more similar than ever, and it's a good thing – Apple iOS 13 ports on some features found in the latest versions of Android.
- 6 iOS 13 features we'd like to see on Android – Apple's iOS 13 takes some Android hints, but it also features several features we'd like to see on Google's platform.
- Huawei P30 Pro Camera Update: Best Getting Better? – There is a camera update for the Huawei P30 Pro, but how much difference does it make?
- Apple's digs at Android distribution numbers are getting old – The joke is thin, Apple, and it's an unbeatable move.
- The best Android phones you can buy now – We have just updated our list of the best Android phones you can buy.
- You don't have to pay for movies: Sony Crackle is a good free streaming service – Streaming that is both free and legal? Sony Crackle offers exactly that.
- What's in the making of a good smartphone camera? – We hear about all these wonderful smartphones, but what makes it so good?
Learn more about the Android Podcast
This week we had two editions of the podcast. The first is about WWDC and Apple's latest announcements. Megan Morrone joins us to talk about the latest in Android's biggest rival, iOS. Listen to this episode below.
In the second episode, we discussed Google Stages and provided our impressions of the Asus Zenfone 6. You can watch this episode below.
Do you want to receive the weekly podcast on your device? Sign in with your favorite player below!
Who wants to win a Mobvoi TicWatch E2 + S2 and OnePlus 7 Pro?
Don't miss this video
That's it, people! We'll get another exciting and more up-to-date story for you next week. In order to keep abreast of all the things Android authority meanwhile, please sign up for our newsletters at the link below.